Monday, November 15, 2010

Update and New Position!

Hello loyal readers,

I have a few updates I wanted to share. I won't be posting anything today because I recently got a position  writing for RPGamer.com! I've been doing paperwork and training for them. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll be posting for them. I will continue to write here as well but today was a little busy and I started a little too late in the day.

I'm also considering doing this in video format to spice things up (not to mention monetize a little bit :P). Let me know what you think of that! Also look for a new review this week at some point as well. Possibly the new God of War: Ghost of Sparta or Batman: Arkham Asylum. Trying to break the mold and do something besides RPGs. Thanks for reading as always. Later Gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment