Thursday, November 18, 2010

RPGamer and Xenogears

Hey what's going on guys? It's been a few days since I've posted anything here..whoops! I've been busy working on RPGamer stuff (actual journalism). I did training earlier in the week and have also written two news pieces for them. Very exciting! I've also done some gaming in there somehow...

So I recently beat God of War: Ghost of Sparta for the PSP. It was a pretty short game (~7 hours) but perfect for on the go gaming. I'm still deciding what review I want to do but it'll probably be GoW or possibly Persona 4. We shall see!

I also had the time to get back into an RPG: Xenogears. My friends that have played this game have done nothing but rave about it. I'm about 10.5 hours in and it's pretty good so far. There are so many unanswered questions! It makes for engaging gameplay though because you want to know what happens next.

I also have been DOMINATING (for me) on Madden 2011 online. I've won like...7 games in a row or something. No one can stop Tom Brady. Anyways thanks as always for reading. Follow the links below to check out my latest articles for RPGamer. Later  Gamers!

1. Kindgom Hearts Re:coded Preorder Items Announced
2. New Features for PSP's Persona 2: Innocent Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment