Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update and My Mission!

Hello readers,
As I'm sure you read earlier in the week that I applied to be a lead editor at the new Blistered Thumbs website. In preparation to do so I needed to write 3 new articles as well as 2 reviews. They have been submitted and I am waiting their response!

But I come to you today for a bit of a different reason. I truly hope to get the lead PSP editor position at Blistered Thumbs. But if I don't I want to continue practicing writing reviews and news posts in hopes to get picked up by another gaming news outlet.

With that being said I will take it upon myself to carry on the duties here as I would have on the Blistered Thumbs site: At least 2 news pieces a day Mon.-Fri. and at least 2 reviews per month. I want to continue to keep people updated on gaming news that matters, stay up to date in the industry, as well as hone my skills. I know I'm not perfect and have a long way to go but I feel I have the talent to be a solid contributor as a gaming journalist.

So I ask you the reader for any feedback possible! Whether it's a way to improve my writing, specific games/ news you want to hear, or just general constructive criticism. I want to be great and I'll do what it takes to get there. I will post my articles via Facebook so you can follow me through Facebook or subscribe to my RSS feed.

Thanks to the 10 or so who have read my stuff so far =D. You'll be in elite company as my earliest readers once I do this professionally. Thanks again and hope you have a great week. Later Gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment