Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Page and New Position

Hello Loyal Readers,
I have some extremely exciting news! First off I added a Reviews Page to make it quicker to find old reviews for those who want to read up on a game. Secondly I just received an email regarding a position at the brand new Blistered Thumbs website. They want to bring me on for a trial period for a possible permanent position!

Now this may or may not be paid but apparently THOUSANDS applied for these positions. To even have made it this far and to have the people at Channel Awesome like my work this much is a true honor and blessing. Praise be to God! I am extremely grateful, humbled, and shocked. It still hasn't quite hit me yet.

To be totally honest I'm not sure what I want to continue doing with this blog. I may revert it back to a personal gaming blog again. Either way a new review is definitely coming soon. Thanks again to those who read this. Very much appreciated. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment