Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh the games I lost...

So I just wanted to share a sad story about games I had and lost. As you know I'm trying to build up my game collection, but I cringe at the games I had lost to a move or other factors. I had to re-buy 3 Final Fantasies that I use to have, thankfully for a discounted price. I also use to have games like the original Resident Evil and 3, Saga Frontier 2, Star Ocean 2, Tales of Destiny (which is pretty pricey now), and the one that hurts the most...Suikoden II. This is the most sought after game for the PS1 and is valued anywhere between $120-$300. AKK =P.

But what's done is done and I can't change anything. I'm looking forward to all the new games I'm buying up that I never got a chance to play. I'm also close to finishing Wild Arms (I think?) so look for a review sometime soon.  Have a great weekend everyone. Later Gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment