Sunday, May 23, 2010

Collection Update & New Review Coming Soon

Over the weekend I found some good deals on a few games. Those games being Dragon Warrior VII and Wild Arms 1&2. I've played Dragon Warrior VIII for the PS2 but not 7, so I'm interested to see if it's as enjoyable. It's apparently the best selling PS1 RPG in Japan (even above Final Fantasy 7) so it must be half-way decent.

Also, I just beat Wild Arms 1 about an hour ago so look for a review of it in the next few days. It might seem silly to essentially buy the same game twice, but the way I look at it is this: I'll have the game on two platforms. I can have my Wild Arms on the go or sit down on a console. The combined price for a virtual download and hard copy is less than half the price when it was brand new. Lastly, I just want to have the hard copy as a collectors item.

Anyways, thanks for reading as always. Once I get back to the states I want to start doing videos so spread the word if you think anyone would be interested in this sort of thing. I know Shanna has it in her RSS feed to share so thanks for that! Well I hope you all have a great finish to your weekend everyone. Later Gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment