Monday, May 10, 2010

First Purchase and Crazy Ebay Auction

Hello everyone. I'm still playing through Wild Arms, about 9 hours in now. It's continuing to frustrate me but I must press on! Anyways I wanted to tell you that I've been looking on Ebay recently I made my first purchase towards completing my collection. I saw a bundle deal of Final Fantasy 8,9, and 10. It was priced lower than other auctions for just FF8 so I snagged it before someone else did!

I'm not looking to dink and dunk games one by one right now, just bundle packages that come with a lot of games or a reasonably good price. When I get back to the states I'll start looking into it more seriously. That's all the updates for now, but I did want to share a hilariously over-priced auction for Final Fantasy 7. Now I realize people might go crazy for the black disc factory seal, but take a look at this....
Um....good luck trying to sell that buddy. So if anyone sees a good deal while browsing a store or the internet let me know! Thanks for reading. Later Gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment