Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moved blog, Lunar Update, and FF7 Music Video


Hey everyone, and by everyone I mean Nick and Bryan, I moved the blog for a few reasons. 1.) The blog.com interface was super slow and glitchy, as Bryan mentioned before, and 2.) since Blogger is affiliated with Google I can put ads on the blog! Not that I'll be rolling the dough, but one can dream!

So Lunar Update! I'm only 5 hours or into the game but I'm freakin' loving it! It's weird considering the original Lunar came out after Grandia, but it feels like it fixed and improved upon everything that made Gradia great. The graphics, are charming, the music is addicting, the battles are fun, and every part of the story seems like its there for a reason rather than just extended the game pointlessly.

Overall I'm really enjoying it and recommend it to ANYONE who has a PSP or loves RPGs. I'm not too sure what the original game is like because I've never played it, but with the new updates I'm sure the old fans will still love it along with the new ones.

That's about it for Lunar for now, I'll have to post more when the time comes. Anyways I just wanted to leave you with the awesome video I found on youtube. It's an acoustic remix of the classic FF7 Theme. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think. Later gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment