Monday, April 26, 2010

Lunar and My Game Update

So it's been a few days since I've played Lunar, but I intend to play an hour or so before bed tonight! Recently I've become obsessed with my game. Designing, customizing it, etc. I haven't done too much it the design department, but here's the workings of a port town. Check it out.
There's not much too it but I saw a custom map and have a vision in my head. When it's done it should look awesome! Anyways yeah been combing the web to find any and every way to make my game unique and fun. Found a few cool battle systems I intend to put in, apparently similar to FF7's materia or FF13's paradigm system? We'll see how that goes. 

Anyways sorry for the shorter post but I'll try to be updating more and hopefully have more to say about Lunar. Anyways hope you're all having a great day. Later gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment