Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I started a gaming blog...why?

Welcome gamers, friends, or random people who are here to make fun of my nerdiness...mostly people I'm sure to make fun of my nerdiness =).
Anyways I decided to make a blog recently, why may you ask? Allow me to explain...
I think in general people have a tendency to compare things from their childhood to recent times. Nothing can compare to what was great in our childhood right? Was there a better show than Family Matter Is? They just don't make characters like Urkel anymore do they?
Well I'm doing the same thing only with games...sort of.In this blog I'll be talking about PS1 games, mostly RPGs, why they're better than most other library of RPGs, my thoughts as play through all these games, and my personal journey to collect every PS1 RPG ever made. What a long Road Ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment